The personal side of Lynda:
- I am a certified wedding officiant.
- I am married to the Love of my life- Al.
- I am a Mother and Grandmother.
- I love to spend time with my family.
- I am an animal lover.
- I enjoy writing poetry.
- I enjoy bicycling; swimming and music.
The professional side of Lynda:
- I work in the Community one to one with People who live with a
- I provide Community Presentations around Concurrent Issues a
person may be living with.
- I have been involved with people who live with multi dimensional
struggles professionally for over 25 years. I am a very strong
advocate for people who are considered vulnerable such as the
homeless and people at risk of being homeless.
- I am consistently looking for ways to improve my skill set so
that I can provide information to people that is current and up to
The passionate side of Lynda:
- I am passionate about people (children and adults) being treated
with Respect; Value and Equality.
- I am passionate about communication and ensuring that people are
not misunderstood either through a translator if needed; or through
my voice if the person does not know how to speak (nonverbal).
- I am passionate about animals having a voice; such as Horses;
Cats; Dogs and pet Birds.